Portals & Health Records

Securely access some of your medical records anytime, anywhere.

We have upgraded to the OCHIN Epic Electronic Health Record and a single patient portal – MyChart – that will allow for better communication and improved quality of care across the Gritman System.

Create Your MyChart Login

Sign into MyChart

Historical Medical Records

We will continue to store all existing and historical medical records in a safe and secure manner in accordance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines. You will continue to have the ability to request copies of your historical medical records through our Health Information Management Department.

Requesting Your Medical Records

Recent Medical Records

All Medical Records produced on or after June 24, 2024, are available through MyChart.

Historical Medical Records

To request copies of your historical records, please start with where you were seen and follow these instructions:

For Gritman Medical Center and Gritman Therapy Solutions patients, please complete the Authorization to Release Protected Health Information or call 208-883-6092.

For Gritman | Moscow Family Medicine clinic locations follow these instructions or call 208-882-2011.

For Gritman’s Potlatch, Kendrick, Troy and Internal Medicine locations, please complete the Authorization to Release Protected Health Information or call your Gritman clinic location.

Birth Certificates

Birth certificates for babies born at Gritman Medical Center are issued by the Idaho Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics and mailed 4-6 weeks after the birth. If you have not received your baby’s birth certificate within six weeks, please contact the following:

Bureau of Vital Records & Health Statistics
450 West State Street
Boise, ID  83702
Phone: 208-334-5988

If you need to order a replacement birth certificate, visit the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare website for details.

Advance Directives

Having a medical advanced directive on file is the best way to make sure your health care wishes are followed. It allows you to provide instructions on who can make medical decisions for you in the event you are unable to make them yourself. An advanced directive also allows you to determine the type and amount of care you wish to receive. Download the Idaho Health Care Directive Registry form or the Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care form to make sure your document is recorded. Fivewishes.org is a good resource to use as you consider documenting your wishes and health care preferences.

If you or someone you help care for has been diagnosed with advanced illness or frailty, you should consider completing a POST (Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment) form in addition to an advance directive. Your doctor can help guide you through the process of completing an Idaho POST (an Idaho POST must be signed by a physician to be valid).